- I cooked. For what feels like the first time in three years. And it wasn’t soup.
- I actually left the house without any make-up on my face. Again, for what feels like the first time in three years.
- I had a free trashy magazine and instead made the decision to read your blogs. (The following night I resorted to the trash and realised that the blogs were SO much better.)
- I found a place in the fridge for the marmalade.
- I became the proud purchaser of this…
And the one very big win…(the one which makes me the happiest)…
- I returned to the fiction. And potentially wrote the greatest line of my career so far…
He gestured to make it look as though he was cupping a pair of invisible boobs on his own chest
I hope everyone else has managed a few small wins this week. Even better if there’s also been the occasional big win.
Happy Friday. Have an awesome weekend! ❤️